Left 4 Dead




For those of you have are serious Left 4 Dead addict like myself, and are into video games, have probably seen or heard of the new Left 4 Dead free video game. I saw the Left 4 Dead trailer about a month ago and was really impressed. I took some time to play around with this free full game Left 4 Dead and I was impressed.

Try to download for free full Left 4 Dead here.


WALKTRHOUGH / TRAILER:




MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/Vista 64
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP/ 2 GB for Vista
Hard Drive: 7.5 GB Free
Video Memory: 128 MB (ATI Radeon 9600, Pixel Shader 2.0 Support)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/Vista 64
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.4 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 7.5 GB Free
Video Memory: 128 MB (nVidia 7600, Pixel Shader 3.0 Support)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c or 10
Keyboard & Mouse

INTERCHANGEABLE DOWNLOAD LINKS:

LETITBITpart1

LETITBITpart2

LETITBITpart3


or

2Sharedpart1

2Sharedpart2

2Sharedpart3

or

MegaUpload1

MegaUpload2

MegaUplaod3

0 comments: