Customize this in layout / Edit HTML. You can fit a 468x60 banner here, if you wish. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer link. Lorem ipsum mauris semper, consectetuer another link.
Posted by
kucHi kucHi
at
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Priyanka requested the songs of Tere Sang a few hours ago, so this is here. I hope it finds a way to you. Teree Sang , an upcoming kidult movie is directed by Satish Kaushik and is starring Ruslaan Mumtaz and debutant Sheena Shahabadi. The music is composed by Sachin-Jigar with lyrics from Sameer. I don't think I need to give a small synopsis as the poster below tells that. Btw, the film is to be released on 7 August, I hope it turns to be great.
Free Direct MP3 Links! To download songs of Tere Sang, Right Click a song and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Hi, I am kuchi ku and this is a very new blog, only five months old. But has been liked by quite a few visitors from all round the world. I will keep it updating with some of the best songs of bollywood & Hollywood. So Please Visit Again! Hope you Like it too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment