Customize this in layout / Edit HTML. You can fit a 468x60 banner here, if you wish. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer link. Lorem ipsum mauris semper, consectetuer another link.
Posted by
kucHi kucHi
at
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am absolutely thrilled to say that I am the first to add the songs of Wanted. Wanted is a forthcoming film directed by Prabhu Deva Sundaram and is starring Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia in the lead roles. It's a hindi remake of Telugu Film Pokiri and will be released on September 18.It has its music done by Sajid-Wajid with lyrics from Sameer, Shabbir Ahmed and few others. I have been in so much hurry that could only hear the first track Dil Leke which appeared good. I hope you like the songs.
Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Wanted Songs, Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Hi, I am kuchi ku and this is a very new blog, only five months old. But has been liked by quite a few visitors from all round the world. I will keep it updating with some of the best songs of bollywood & Hollywood. So Please Visit Again! Hope you Like it too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment